Rob went back to work on Wednesday. He picked up his TA 50 today and he has a meeting this afternoon with the Major to discuss the plans for him. The last we heard was his unit is in the sand and he would be joinging them on April 1. I would be lying if I told you my stomach is not in knots. I would be lying if I told you I have not dreaded and looked forward to this day for months. I would be lying if I told you I think I can hold it all together if Rob comes home and tells me he is deploying AGAIN. I would be lying if I told you that the thought of being in a new part of the country without my husband scares me. I would be lying if I told you that I sleep sound at night and do not worry about how I will handle Rob leaving again and finding childcare and keeping up with everything. I would be lying if I told you I was not worried about how another deployment will affect my children. I would be lying if I said I was not worried about how my husband would mentally handle another deployment. I would be lying if I did not say I want to hibernate right now and not answer the phone when he calls. I would be lying if I said I am not really excited that we have friends spending the weekend so that if we find out bad news we will have a distraction. I would be lying if I said we are not going to tell the kids we are letting them keep the kitten the minute we find out he is deploying.
Please pray that no matter the answer he gets this afternoon we will handle it with a positive attitude.