This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Sunday, August 1, 2010


Dear Rob,
First of all, IT IS AUGUST!!!! Do you know what that means? YOU COME HOME THIS MONTH!!
I love you babe and cannot wait to have you home. Can you come tomorrow? The laundry is caught up, I slept good last night and there is plenty of food. Plus I do not want to take the girls with me to get the results to Michael’s testing tomorrow.
We are thinking about picking blueberries tomorrow. Part of me wants to rush home in case our school stuff arrives. I am almost giddy about it arriving.
Michael’s friend came over today and they had a good time. I cannot wait to get to know the family better. Maybe we will have a cook out when you get home.
I have a lot more to tell you about but I think I am going to go to bed early again. I was in bed and asleep before 10 last night and it was amazing.
I love you babe and hope that you were able to sleep today.
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment