This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Dear Ron, I mean Rob,
You better come home soon before I forget your name. I am totally teasing because you are not here to be mad. I love you babe and cannot wait for you to come home.
Today we really needed you. Yesterday I noticed a wet spot in front of the fireplace. I thought a child had spilled something and was not admitting it. Today I noticed the spot was bigger. Then I realized the fridge sounded like it had running water. I have waited around all day for the plumber who has not called. With your moms help I was able to get the water turned off.
We stayed home all day and I finished up the dresses and can drop them off at the post office tomorrow. I am so sorry I did not tell you about it before. I thought I had told you about the dresses and I did not tell you on the blog because I did not want anyone to think I was bragging.


I love you babe but I am going to close and go to bed early. I hope you get to call soon. Thank you for talking to Michael today. He really did have a good attitude after talking to you. He even took a 2 or 3 hour nap today.

No comments:

Post a Comment