This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dear Rob,
Guess what it is July, the last month we are apart. I am so excited. I got the welcome home sign I made in the mail today.
I hope you had a good day. We had a quiet relaxing day. I made a mistake and let the kids stay up late and Grace is showing me she needed to be in bed a hour ago.
We got the house straightened up today. I can’t wait to get up in the morning and be able to walk around. I really wish there was a way of decorating our house better. I am just not that creative. I saw a wonderful American flag blanket for the wall the other day and now wish I would have gotten it.
I did not get any calls about the kittens. I am started to get nervous. I really do not want to have to stand in front of Wal-mart with them.
I love you babe. I think I will head to bed early tonight. I hope to hear from you tomorrow.
Love you,
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment