This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dear Rob,
It is almost July, another month closer to you being home. It might even be our last month apart. No worries I am not saying when you will be home.
We had a good day. We straightened up and I went grocery shopping. Although honestly I still have a few groceries on the table waiting to be put away.
We had three calls about kittens today. The first wants the kitten but says her husband does not want another pet. Another lady called and said she wants the female orange for sure but then the person living with her does not. She will call me tomorrow. Another couple called and wanted to meet me quickly. They took Bob, did not really even talk to us. It felt really weird. I was okay getting rid of the kittens but I guess if I am honest I will tell you I did not want to give away Bob because he has issues and well he is cute. So both of our boys are gone now. Now we are working on the girls. I will say last night I was so sad, momma cat was looking out the back door and would not move. I wonder if she was looking for her baby.
I love you babe and cannot wait to hear when you will be home. Have a wonderful day and know that we are praying for you.
I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment