This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dear Rob,
Hello babe, I hope your day went well. We had a good day. I already told you how counseling went. We went to a thrift shop and found a couple of things but not a ton. I took mom to the PX and walked around. Then we went to the post office and got your package mailed out.
I made brats and mac-n-cheese for dinner. I have no bake cookies cooling for later. Mom is determined I have a sinus infection. One of my eyes looks like I was punched. I may actually need to run to the DR tomorrow.
I love you and will be sure and tell you what the DR says if I go. I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment