This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Dear Rob,
We made it to Columbus. I do not think I would have done it if you had not called me this morning. You are going to scream when I tell you this. I have been screaming all day. Okay well not really but I wanted to. I drove all the way to Columbus got checked into our hotel and then your mom called. She was calling me to ask if I wanted to go ahead and go to Aimee's house. Then she told me she was going home tonight. I about lost it with her. I said if you would have called me and told me this I could have saved myself a $100 hotel room bill. She just basically said something came up. I was so beyond ANGRY. Pictures went great. Then we went back to Aimee's for pizza.
The kids were so excited when we got back to the hotel because it has a indoor pool. Then they realized they forgot the bag with the swimsuits. It has been nice because they are just laying around and relaxing. I am about to pull the blinds so it is dark and go to bed early. Then we will leave when we wake up and head back to my moms.
I love you babe and can not wait to talk to you and upload more pictures to you.
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment