This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dear Rob,
I am sorry I am writing you so late but Lori kept me on the phone and would not let me hang up with her. I miss her so much.
I am so tired. We had a crazy busy day. I got all the bathrooms cleaned. Well the kids got the bathrooms cleaned. We got the house dusted or at least partly. I have not started packing yet. Maybe in the morning I will get more done.
I did get 75 cupcakes made and iced. I made mac-n-cheese for 75 airmen. I will drop it off tomorrow. I can’t wait to make the mac-n-cheese again. I used nacho cheese and it really turned out yummy.
I have so much I want to tell you but I have waited way to late to write. I promise I will do better tomorrow night. For now I need to get in bed because the man to fix the garage door will be here by 8:30 in the morning. Oh, did I tell you that one of the garage doors will not shut.
I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment