This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dear Rob,
I love you and miss you and wish we would have been able to talk more in the last couple of days. I am doing so much better today than I have in several days.
We had a great day. Counseling went well. Kim came over for dinner. I forgot to take a picture of the cake I made. It was a chocolate cake with homemade chocolate frosting and then I wrapped it in Kit Kat bars and filled the top with reece pieces.
I think we are packed and ready except for packing for some snacks. The kids are so excited that I do not know if I will be able to get them to sleep.
I had a thought tonight. Do you remember when we use to walk to the bus stop? Do you remember what we use to do waiting at the bus stop? I would love to meet you at the bus stop one day, what do you think?
The kids are doing well. No major meltdowns today. They even told several people today that we need to find homes for the kittens.
I can’t wait to show you pictures of all of the places we use to enjoy together. I love you babe and can’t wait to talk to you.
I have not told the kids when you will be coming home but I will say I am already counting the days. I love you babe.
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment