This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Rob,
I will not be around tonight. I am at the campground you grew up going to. I am at the campground we went to in high school. The camp ground we would go with your parents to and then sneak off and smooch.
Speaking of smooching for your viewing pleasure I am showing you the bus stop that we use to walk to. Do you remember what we would do at that bus stop. I know the church looks horrible now. I have been kinda sad driving around looking at things.

I love you babe and wish you were able to be here with me.
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment