This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dear Rob,
I love you so much. I mean you are there for me even when you should not be. You accept me for me no matter what that me is.
This evening has been great. I finally came to life about 4pm. Before that I was toast and an emotional basket case. I was able to vacuum the downstairs. Change the sheets in our room and wash all the blankets. I have a few more pieces of laundry to put away tomorrow. I feel so much better now that things look better.
Michael says he feels better today, back to himself. He has had a great attitude today. I have to admit that I am still worried.
I forgot to get a picture of the kittens at the vet today. They each weigh about 1 pound 10 ounces and look great. The vet said the gray one will probably always be pigeon toed. He said there is nothing to worry about. I think this vet bill may have put us in the red in our checking account. I mean I am worried I will not be able to buy anything until pay day because it was so much. They even cut the bill down 25% for me but still WOW it was up there. Okay, so it was only $3. I love this Vet. He said I should make them a litter box using shredded newspaper. So I did and well the picture will show you what they thought of it. Michael did take one outside this afternoon to get Vit D. I kept putting it off but the vet reminded me today that he wants him getting Vit D. He was not thrilled and refused to walk on the grass. I even remembered to charge Grace’s car today. She was thrilled to be driving again.
I love you. I am thinking that our friend will be able to help me fix my laptop tomorrow so I can e-mail again.
Love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment