This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dear Rob,
Thank you so much for being my husband. Emotionally I have been really good this week until tonight. I walked outside to look at the baby birds and decided to take a picture of your truck for you. I honestly stood there and touched the back of your truck for a few minutes. I do not know why, kind of silly. I guess I just know how much you love it and that made me feel closer to you.
I had a very busy day today. I made chocolate chip muffins and donut muffins and a cake (which did not turn out as pretty as I would have liked). I also made biscuits to freeze. I got the garage straightened out. The vacuum is working today but I can tell the power button is not working right.
I love you babe and hope your connection is better tomorrow.
I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment