This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Dear Daddy,
I missed you, I love you and I am sad that you are gone and I just said you are gone to Iraq and I did not know where you are sleeping.
But there is nothing I can tell you because you are Iraq, I can not talk to you in Iraq. There is nothing I can do for you in Iraq.
I miss you and I love you because curly is hurting me. I really love you and big foot is on the new I carly but big foot is not real. But I think big foot is real but mama says it is not
Daddy, I really miss you and please come home when Iraq is done with you. I really do miss you. I love you.
Love Gracie
Hello Babe,
I love you. Thank you for sending me pictures of your new home. Thank you even more for the 3.5 page letter today. I think that is the longest letter ever.
We had a good day. We got school done and I got a lot of sewing done. I made Hope and Grace 2 pillowcase dresses and Faith 2 skirts. I have done really well about not buying more material than I need. When I was at Joanne’s the other day another customer told me that after you sew for a while you have a whole store of fabric at your house. I am trying to make sure that does not happen.
The girls had strawberries for lunch today. I will pick up more yogurt tomorow. This is really a super quick meal. Did I tell you we have been eating oatmeal alot more often.
We ordered pizza for dinner, I got a pasta bowl and WOW it was not good. The crust part was but the inside was kind of doughy and I did not like the pasta.
The girls are really excited about going to the pancake breakfast tomorrow with Heritage Girls. I am excited for them to meet everyone. Can you believe we found their uniforms with no problems?
We are cleaning tomorrow. I have laundry to put away and then just normal clean up. Then Cheyenne is coming over tomorrow night. I also need to cook the 20 pounds of hamburger meat for church on Sunday.
Ok, I am heading to bed so I will have energy tomorrow. I love you and miss you so much. Thank you so much for that precious letter again.
Love you babe

No comments:

Post a Comment