This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dear Rob,
You are such a wonderful man and I respect you more than you know. Thank you for making a effort to come on line just to tell me you are safe. It makes me sleep better at night.
We had a crazy day. We stayed home all day but the kids were just out of sorts for somewhere. So they all went to bed early.
We are home tomorrow and are going to try to get school done early so we can have movie night. I got a new movie from Family Christian bookstore to watch.
The kittens are so stinken cute and I am so enjoying them being here.
Oh, Oh, we made bread today and I took one of the loaves and rolled it out like cinnamon rolls and then baked it in a loaf pan. So yummy. I will definitely be doing it again. I think it would make great French toast. I may just have to make that for breakfast in the morning.
I love you babe and am heading to bed. My foot is sorer tonight than yesterday but I think it is okay. I hope you are getting sleep and good food and that there is plenty of diet pepsi to last you.
Love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment