This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Dear Rob,
The best thing ever happened today. Ian called. You know it is not really that Ian himself called. But the fact that I wrote that I needed help and within a couple of hours he was instantly on the phone with me. This is how military families are supposed to help one another. Even if it is something silly like a cell phone question.
We had a good day. We got school done and laundry is done. I can fold it and put it away tomorrow. Right now as I am typing this Grace is setting next to me working a puzzle on my new phone. A few minutes ago Hope was working on sight words. I may really like this phone. No worries they are literally touching me. I am being extra careful.
I love you babe and was so excited to know you are not traveling any more. Are you settled in your new room? Have you unpacked yet? Did you get the room all cleaned up?
I need to mow tomorrow but I think it can wait another day; I want to spend the day sewing and relaxing.
Rob these kittens are so cute, I am glad you cannot see them because you would never let us get rid of them.
I hope you like the pictures and thanks again for the wonderful new lens.
I love you babe,
Pamela Petrie

No comments:

Post a Comment