This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dear Rob,
I love you and miss you. We had a wonderful day and got a lot done. School got done. I made bread. I made a new peanut butter cookie recipe and made a chocolate cake recipe. I also made candied grapes which I think you will like.
Tonight we went to Darcy’s for dinner and had a great time. I really enjoyed talking to her and the kids had fun. Can I just say she looks amazing? She has worked hard and you can tell it.
We do not have any plans other than school tomorrow. I have got to get this laundry caught up and put away. It is taking over the living room.
I know I am sending you a ton of kitten pictures but you have not seen them in a couple of days. They are getting so big. They are starting to play with us and the one that looks like momma actually licks us. Last night I watched Army Wives and then went to bed and stayed up another hour playing with them. I never get time alone with them.
Okay babe I love you but I have got to get in bed. And I guess Hope is sleeping with me. Grace has kind of attached herself to Faith recently. Last night Faith told the girls some story about a crazy butterfly and scared them. So I made her sleep with the girls and told her if they wake up she must comfort them. I do not mind Hope sleeping with me because she stays on her side and it makes her feel special.
Good night, I love you babe,
Pamela Petrie

No comments:

Post a Comment