This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dear Rob,
I did something horrible today, I mean horrible and it is killing me. I decided since I was allowed to touch the kittens I would take one out and take a picture. Well it did not go so well. Not only did the cat quickly try to move the kitten back but she then moved them all where I cannot see or touch them. I am so mad. I want my hands on those babies. I want to take pictures.
I do not know what is going on with the kids but I fought with Michael from 4-7 last night to stay awake. He finally fell asleep and then was up 4:30am. So while he went to bed early Faith was up until after midnight then Hope came to our bed at some point and the cat woke me a couple of times. So when I woke up at 4:30am I decided we were not going to church. I took some ibuprofen if that tells you how bad my head hurt and then we did chores and relaxed. At 2pm I thought the day would never end but now I feel like it just flew by.
I did make a new meal. It was a cheesy, chicken biscuit meal. The girls loved it. I did make 6 burp clothes tonight and a few more camera strap covers. The kids are in bed now. I came out of my room about 4 and noticed Michael was asleep. I about had a fit. He is asleep now and hopefully he will sleep all night. I did use a power tool today, can you guess on what? I have a question, how do I make the TV in the garage play regular TV. Even the kids could not figure it out today. We have no real plans tomorrow. I need to go grocery shopping but it can wait a couple more days. So probably just school. I love you and wish we would have been able to talk today. I hope you got some rest and are settled in. I love you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment