This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dear Rob,
I hope you got the rest you so wanted and needed. Can I just say you cracked me up when you sent those pictures today?
I love you babe and miss talking to you, I cannot wait for us to have a real conversation.
So how did I spend my day? I mopped our bathroom floor, I unclogged the toilet, I put away 5 loads of laundry. We got school done today.
I made chicken and fries for dinner. Actually I had Michael start dinner and I finished it. I am going to have to get back on track with the girls. They are starting to play and not go to sleep like they should.
Michael’s appointment got changed tomorrow so I will be home if you can come on line. PLEASE come on line.
Michael’s computer is acting wonky again. I swear it says it is done with school for the year. I think it can tell I am ready for summer vacation.
I think I will push them to keep working until the week we leave for vacation and then be done for 6 weeks. That way we all get a break. Who knows maybe I will learn to quilt during that time.
Guess what I woke up? Kittens, mommy has kept them out from my closet all day. I introduced one to curly but he wanted nothing to do with it. Then I saw him in my room sniffing one and then he walked away. So maybe we are okay.
I love you babe but I really need to go have a talk with your princesses who are giggling and you know a princess must have her beauty rest or at least there momma must hers. I love you.
Love you babe,
Pamela PETRIe

No comments:

Post a Comment