This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dear Rob,
Today is one of those days when I do not like deployments. When I have not heard from you. When I have no idea what you are doing. Wondering if your electricity came back on. I love you so much and miss you like crazy.
We had a good day. We took the kids to the Vet. They said all the kittens weigh right at one pound. I wrote a whole post on it so I will not re write it but I will attach a couple of pictures. Then we went to Wal-Mart and picked up a few things.
So my phones touch screen is not working right. Sometimes not at all, sometimes perfectly. I called Cingular and they said the warranty is up and so I have to pay full price for a new one. I will go tomorrow to look into it. I hate to spend the money but I cannot imagine missing a phone call from you.
Guess what came in the mail today. All I will say is it takes pictures far away and close up. I have not had much time to play with it. I am attaching 2 pictures from me setting at the kitchen table. I need someone to teach me how to use it.
The weather was so cool here the last couple of days. I have been able to keep the windows open and even been cold a few times.
Love you Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment