This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ooh baby, this is going to be short and sweat, or not so sweet. I am exhausted. I mean I literally am setting here wondering if I will be able to stay awake another 13 minutes until the kids go to bed. Luckily Michael is still awake so hopefully he will sleep past 5:30am and since the girls have been up since 6am they should sleep all night, hopefully in their bed.
A couple of housekeeping questions. My in box says it is at 93% again and I have emptied it out. Plus the TV in our room is not working. The tape is in there but it is not working. We had a good day today. Grace’s appointment went well. We go back in six weeks for a follow up. They were so nice. They gave Grace a certificate for doing well on the breathing test, then they gave her one to send you. She got so excited when they told her to blow on the bowling ball and told them how her daddy taught her to bowl. She thought she was just playing one big computer game. We stopped on the way home and picked up her meds and picked up mother’s day cards. I will get them out tomorrow. I love you, have I said that.
I did sneak a peek at the kittens today but mommy covered them up. Soon I will be complaining about them climbing on me but for now I just want my hands on them. I wish you were here to see Michael right now. He has played with the girls all evening.
Ohh guess what we had turkey and gravy dinner tonight. You know the generic TV type that you hate. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy. When we go to the commissary tomorrow I am going to pick up Salisbury steak. Good night honey, we will talk soon.
Ooh, could you please fly home just for a minute because we forgot to put Grace’s blanket in the dryer and well you know how she is handling that.

No comments:

Post a Comment