This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dear Rob,
I love you; we have had a amazing day. I woke up at 6:30 and Michael was already awake. He had 3 tests today plus he did 2 days worth of school. I have asked him to start doing 2 days everyday so we can finish up the school year. He did great. I got the house straightened up and even got all the laundry caught up and put away which you know is amazing. I just know tomorrow is going to be stressful. I am going to take Michael to get his blood work. Can I tell you how nervous I am about this. He says he is going to do it but I am nervous about him getting there and freaking out.
I think we will go to krispy kreme for breakfast afterwards. Can you imagine us going to counseling tomorrow and saying her did it, he got his blood work.
I love you and hope that the reason I have not heard from you the last couple days is because you have been busy doing something good and I hear from you soon.
Oh I got 2 pictures of the gold kittens today. I cannot believe how big these kittens are. I so wish you were here to see them

No comments:

Post a Comment