This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oooh Rob I am sure you are grateful you are not here right now. Michael stayed up until after midnight and then was up before 7am. He slept with me. Then by 3 he wanted me to let him to go to bed. So for 3 hours I squirted him with water and had him doing chores. He is sound asleep and I just put the girls to bed. It is only 7pm but they were all cranky so they went to bed early. Grace is screaming about the noise in the house.


We had a great day. We got the water bill that was $80, I have no idea why it is double from last month, I guess I will call Monday.
Everyone woke up in a good mood. Grace insisted that SHE make eggs so I let her and of course forgot to get a picture. Then we went to a church for a yard sale. I ended up spending more than I normally do but
the money is going towards a mission trip. I got a phone number about a home school group and will call on Monday. We stopped on the way home and picked up a bucket of strawberries. I think there are 2 strawberries left out of the whole bucket. We did not pick them because I was wearing sandals. The girls did not complain because there were 2 puppies to play with. I did get a cute bench at the yard sale for $3. I have it on the porch for now but do not know where I will keep it.
We came home and did nothing. Well I put away four loads of laundry including yours. I almost just stacked it on your dresser to wait for you. GUESS WHAT, I have big news!! I touched the kittens several times today. I have not told the kids but I can not wait to go back in there and love on them some more. I have not gotten the guts to pick one up yet.
I won a spa cake, I will send you pictures when it comes in. I won something else but it would embarrassing to tell you on line. I know how much you hate bumper stickers but I thought this one was comical.

No comments:

Post a Comment