This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear Rob,
First of all I am on the phone with Lori and she says I made her argue with her husband. I feel bad. How was your day? I hope you are finally settled in? I cannot wait to hear what your job is going to be. We had a good day, I woke up feeling sick but got over it. We got school done today and Michael even studied tonight. We will see how he does on his test tomorrow. Faith on the other hand was interesting. I think she thinks it is summer vacation.
Did I tell you Michael has to have blood work done for his new meds? Wish me luck. The Doctor said I should have him put to sleep. (For anyone else reading this please remind me to explain how security had to be called on my son when he got his shots). So I told Michael if he got his blood work with no problems I would buy him a new game of his choice and I would let him have the day off school. He says he is going to do it. So my thought is we will get up Wednesday and go get the blood work, pick up his game, go to counseling and then we need to go Sam’s and whatever other errands so really he is getting out of school but he would have anyways. Please, please pray that it goes okay because I will have the girls with me and I nervous for obvious reasons.
I did get the house straightened up this evening so tomorrow I can focus on laundry. I am in such a better place than yesterday.
Oh, I have to tell you last night I got one of the sweetest e-mails from another blogger who said to tell you thank you and she is sending me a cover for my sewing machine. I was in tears. I want to be honest when I blog, I want people to understand what life is really like. Oh, guess what I did today? I pulled a kitten out from under the bed and got a picture for you. I will try to get pictures of the others tomorrow. The two orange ones have not opened there eyes but the gray ones have. I wish I could record them hissing, it is the cutest thing ever.
I love you babe and cannot wait to hear from you. I promise we are doing good and staying strong.
I love you babe, Pam PETRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment