This blog is a collections of letters my children and I are writting to my husband about his most recent deployment. Please note that dates are being changed to follow OPSEC rules and keep my hero safe. Please feel free to write a note to him in the comments. When he has internet he will check in, when he does not I will print them out and send them to him.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dear Rob,
I know you miss us but today I am sure you will be glad you are not here. We came home from church to a horrible smell. Apparently the cat got sick while we were gone. On the rug in the kitchen, on the living room carpet, and on the rugs in our bathroom. YUCKO and you know how I am with YUCK.
I honestly did not want to go to church this morning because I knew with it being Memorial Day there would be talk about soldiers being away. But guess what they never said anything about it being Memorial Day weekend. Honest it kinda annoyed me but I am not totally for sure why.
We came home and relaxed most of the day. This evening the kids went outside and played baseball. I love when they play together. Grace came in the house and cried and said that I have been forgetting to feed her the second lunch of the day and she is hungry. I promise I am feeding her.
I love you babe and hope you come on line tomorrow so I can tell you. I guess I am going to go to bed early tonight so we can get things done tomorrow.
I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

1 comment: